Title IX Coordinator
Charles Ginsburg, M.D.
Marilyn R Corrigan Distinguished Chair of Pediatric Research
Vice Provost for Education and Senior Associate Dean
Professor of Pediatrics
UT Southwestern Medical School
Deputy Title IX Coordinators
When to Contact a Coordinator
Contact a Title IX Coordinator or a Deputy Title IX Coordinator when:
- You wish to understand your options if you think you may have encountered sex discrimination such as sexual misconduct, harassment, or violence.
- You learn of a situation involving potential sex discrimination that you feel may warrant a University investigation.
- You need help on how to handle a situation that indirectly affects you.
- You need guidance on possible informal remedies or administrative measures to de-escalate or alleviate a difficult situation.
- You have questions about UTSW’s policies and procedures related to sex discrimination.
- You believe you have been retaliated against for bringing a complaint of sex discrimination or for participating in an investigation.
Any employees, individuals holding a faculty appointment, students, trainees, or applicants with concerns about sex discrimination are encouraged to seek the assistance of the Title IX Coordinator or a Deputy Title IX Coordinator.