Texas Youth Depression and Suicide Research Network
Depression Screening & Better Care
The Texas Youth Depression and Suicide Research Network is a research initiative of the Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium (TCMHCC), which was created by the 86th Texas Legislature. The TCMHCC funds multi-institutional research with potential for mental health care for children and adolescents in Texas.
The CDRC collaborates with 12 Health Research Institutions and their respective clinics across Texas
– enrolling more than 1523 patients since 2020.
Why We Do The Work
The TX-YDSRN hub is led by Dr. Madhukar Trivedi at UT Southwestern and co-led by Dr. Sarah Wakefield at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. The purpose of this research network is to improve the evaluation of and response to the increasing problem of youth depression and suicide in Texas.
To learn more, visit our website.
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Texas A & M University
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock
- University of North Texas Health Science Center
- UT Austin Dell Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
- UT Health Science Center at Tyler
- UT Medical Branch
- UT Rio Grande Valley
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
For information about CDRC programs, research, or activities, contact us at CDRC@UTSouthwestern.edu.