Enterprise Systems and Services (ESS)
The Enterprise Systems and Services (ESS) division of Information Resources provides support and management duties for the centralized infrastructure components, including computer, database, storage, and associated applications in use by users across the UT Southwestern campus.
ESS supports the following across a metropolitan scaled environment:
- 2,200 servers
- 9,500 managed workstations
- 2,000 mobile devices
- 400 database servers hosting 3000 databases
- 160 SharePoint/O365 Team Sites
- 3,300 print queues
- 32,000 AD user objects
- 24,000 Exchange mailboxes
- 10,000 square feet of data center floor space
The Data Center is operational 24x7x365 and can be contacted at 214-648-0005.