African-American Employee BRG
We aim to support UT Southwestern’s mission by creating a positive and inclusive environment facilitating personal growth, institutional advancement, health and wellness.
- Professional development through mentoring programs and educational sessions
- Networking opportunities through social events
- Community volunteer opportunities to make a difference in the community
- Learn about key national American leaders through annual signature events
- Recruitment and career opportunities
The African-American Employee Business Resource Group (BRG) endeavors to embrace a diverse culture of care, trust, integrity, and inclusion for employees. We support UT Southwestern’s mission by creating a positive and inclusive environment facilitating personal growth, institutional advancement, health, and wellness.
Our Committee Leads
Communications & Marketing
BRG Mentorship Program
“Justice is the state that exists when there is equity, balance, and harmony in relationships and in society. Injustice is the state that exists when unjust people do violence to peace and shalom and create inequity, imbalance, and dissonance.”