Physician Outreach Program
The Physician Outreach Program connects referring physicians with programs and resources available at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Our staff will help you obtain information and gain access to experts in more than 60 subspecialties.
Our Physician Outreach liaisons also assist with:
- Information about UT Southwestern physicians, outpatient clinics, multi-specialty programs, and departments
- Inpatient information for St. Paul University Hospital and Zale Lipshy University Hospital, including hospital-to-hospital transfers
- Updates on the new William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, scheduled to open in late 2014
- Information about the UT Southwestern Clinically Affiliated Physicians program (UTSCAP)
- Research overviews
- Clinical trial resources and information
- Campus maps
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) events
- Questions about accepted health care plans
To speak with a physician liaison, please call 214-645-2942. To make a patient referral, please call the Patient and Physician Referral Service at 214-645-8300.
UT Southwestern comprises two hospitals – St. Paul University Hospital and Zale Lipshy University Hospital – as well as many outpatient clinics, three degree-granting schools, and research facilities.