Measurement-Based Care Articles
- Adherence to antidepressant combinations and monotherapy for major depressive disorder
Warden D, et al. J Psychiatr Pract. 2014 20(2):118-32.
- Concise health risk tracking scale: A brief self-report and clinician rating of suicidal risk (CHRTS)
Trivedi M et al. J. Clinical Psychiatry .2011 72(6):757-64.
- Depression outcomes in psychiatric clinical practice: Using a self-rated measure of depression severity
Katzelnick DJ et al. Psychiatric Services. 2011; 62(8):929-35.
- Evaluations of outcomes with Citalopram for depression using MBC in STAR*D
Trivedi M et al. Am J Psychiatry. 2006; 63(1):28-40.
- Maximizing the adequacy of medication treatment in controlled trials and clinical practices: STAR*D measurement-based care
Trivedi M et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2007; 32(12):2479-89.
- Measurement-based care in psychiatric practice: A policy framework for implementation
Harding JK et al. J Clin Psychiatry. 2011; 72(8):1136-43.
- Measurement-based care for refractory depression: A clinical decision support model for clinical research and practice
Trivedi M, Daly EJ. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2007; 88 Suppl 2:S61-71.
- Primary versus specialty care outcomes for depressed outpatients managed with measurement-based care: Results from STAR*D
Gaynes BN et al. J Gen Intern Med. 2008; 23(5):551-60.
- Strategies to enhance the therapeutic efficacy of antidepressants: Targeting residual symptoms
Kurian BT et al. J Gen Intern Med. 2009; 9(7):975-84.
- Tools and strategies for ongoing assessment of depression: A measurement-based approach to remission
Trivedi MH. J Clin Psychiatry. 2009;70 Suppl 6:26-31.
- What did STAR*D teach us? Results from a large-scale, practical, clinical trial for patients with depression
Gaynes BN, Warden D, Trivedi MH, Wisniewski SR, Fava M, Rush AJ. Psychiatric Services2009 60:11.