Texas Youth Depression and Suicide Research Network
The Texas Youth Depression and Suicide Research Network is a research initiative of the Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium (TCMHCC), which was created by the 86th Texas Legislature. The TCMHCC funds multi-institutional research with potential for mental health care for children and adolescents in Texas. The state-wide Texas Youth Depression and Suicide Research Network will support the development of a Network participant registry and data collection to characterize healthcare systems and interventions, with the goal of examining statewide population health outcomes. The questions asked in this research will advance care for depression and suicide for children and adolescents in Texas.
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Texas A & M University
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock
- University of North Texas Health Science Center
- UT Austin Dell Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston
- UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
- UT Health Science Center at Tyler
- UT Medical Branch
- UT Rio Grande Valley
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
Documents and Links
For an overview of the initiative, please see this one-page summary.
This document expands on research objectives, timelines, and recruitment procedures.
Access the Electronic Data Capture software, called REDCap. Please send an email for questions regarding this software.