How to Apply for a Fellowship

Fellowship positions are filled through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Applications are handled electronically through the American Medical Colleges’ Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Written applications are no longer accepted.

UT Southwestern only accepts US citizens, permanent residents, or J-1 ECFMG sponsored visas. Unfortunately, the medical school does not sponsor H-1B visas.

Applicants should note that we offer two tracks: clinical and physician investigator. Applicants are encouraged to apply to only one of these tracks.