Bain Fellowship Program
The James Harbert Bain Family Scholarship was established in 1982 to provide tuition, stipend, and books for medical students interested in Pathology.
- 2024 Bain Fellowship begins June 3 through July 26, 2024
- The program is an eight-week immersive Pathology experience in subspecialties
- Eligible students between 1st and 2nd year of medical school
- The program is tailored to your interests
- You will be exposed to potential mentors & Pathology trainees
- Attend multidisciplinary conferences
- Opportunity to engage in research activities
- $4000 stipend
- Application deadline: January 12, 2024
- Program Contact: Delores Gates: Delores.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bain Family Scholarship
The Bain Family scholarship was established to provide financial assistance for tuition and books to aid a medical student in completing their medical degree and interested in pursuing a career in the field of Pathology. The selected student will have stellar academic credentials, as well as a demonstrated interest in the field of Pathology.
Applicants are required to submit a CV, personal statement describing your interest in pathology and intent to apply for residency.