Meet the Squad
Lisa Rodriguez – Sr. Administrative Assistant II
- Where are you originally from? Oak Cliff
- What is your favorite thing about Texas? The State Fair of Texas
- What do you miss most about your home? Family and the beach
- How long have you lived in Texas? Born and raised in Dallas.
- What is your favorite food? Chicharos (Cuban Dish)
- Do you like cooking? I like to bake more than I like to cook. My favorite things to bake are cookies. I recently found a great Snickerdoodle recipe.
- Do you have any hobbies? Reading
- What is your favorite color? Spring/Summer-Coral & Teal; Fall/Winter-Burgundy & Purple
- Do you have a motto that you live by? There are no such thing as a regrets.
- If you could time travel, what advice would you give to your younger self? Have more patience; Don’t give me an excuse give me the reason
- Is there anything else we should know about you? I have an identical twin sister and if you meet her I am sorry in advance.
Christina Dhabolt – LPN
- How long have you lived in Texas? Since July 2021
- Where are you originally from? Southern California (Redlands)
- What is your favorite thing about Texas? My best friend lives less than 5 minutes from and there are no state taxes.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What are your hobbies? Decorating and remodeling my house
- If you could time travel, what advice would you give to your younger self? Just go for it, stop overthinking
- Is there anything else you’d like to share about yourself? I’ve been married 21 years, have one son, 18, who is attending IU on a full ROTC scholarship and we are beyond proud of him.