Maps and Directions
(Visitor Information Center)
The Visitor Information Center provides support to UT Southwestern Medical Center's employees, students, and visitors.
Getting to UT Southwestern Medical Center
Located on the South Campus, the Visitor Center is located near the Main Entrance to UT Southwestern and is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75390
For Automated Directions: 214-648-6264
UT Southwestern Medical Center is located in the heart of the Southwestern Medical District, a nearly 400-acre medical complex 10 minutes north of downtown Dallas that incorporates UT Southwestern, Children’s Medical Center Dallas, and Parkland Memorial Hospital. The district is bordered by Mockingbird Lane, Medical District Drive, Interstate 35E (Stemmons Freeway) and Maple Avenue.
Getting to a Clinical Building
For detailed directions to a particular clinical building, select a location below or call 866-645-6455. For automated directions, call 214-648-6264.
- Aston Building
- Bass Administrative and Clinical Center
- Clements Imaging Building
- Health Professions Building
- Moncrief Building (Radiation Oncology)
- Outpatient Building
- Professional Office Building 1
- Professional Office Building 2
- Seay Building (Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center)
- Sprague Building
- St. Paul University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital