Scope is UT Southwestern’s online literary magazine featuring writing and art created on the UT Southwestern campus. The magazine serves as a vehicle for the sharing and communication of experiences in medicine, from patient care to medical research, through an artistic lens. The works published in Scope aim to promote more discussion, reflection, and sense of community at UT Southwestern.
Questions, comments, and submissions:
The Scope Facebook Page
- John Sadler, M.D. (Faculty Sponsor)
- Alison Dobbie, M.D.
- Lynne Kirk, M.D.
- David Markham, M.D.
- James Wagner, M.D.
- Heidi Kim (Co-Editor-in-Chief)
- Shelly Xie (Co-Editor-in-Chief)
- Benjamin Weia (Staff Editor)
- Hongjing (Janie) Cao (Staff Editor)
- Mishi Bhushan (Staff Editor)