"If you honestly want to become a good physician, then UT Southwestern is the place to be. The way they train you and the clinical experiences – you'll never get that kind of experience elsewhere," said Kruti Patel, M.D., class of 2011.
UT Southwestern Medical School welcomes applications. Each year, approximately 230 students are enrolled in the medical program. Admission is highly competitive, and by law, 90 percent of applicants admitted are required to be Texas residents.
- Learn more about what makes UT Southwestern special in a message from our Dean
- Find out more about our student body
- Students – Learn how to apply to UT Southwestern
- Learn about costs, tuition, and aid
- Explore life at UT Southwestern
- You’ve been accepted to UT Southwestern. Now what?
- Parents – Find out that we have a lot to like for your son or daughter