Eugene P. Frenkel Program for Endowed Scholars in Clinical Medicine
The Eugene P. Frenkel Program for Endowed Scholars in Clinical Oncology provides a tremendous opportunity for recently recruited faculty at UT Southwestern Medical Center. The new Program will provide funding over four years to recruit and support new faculty members and promote enduring excellence in patient care in oncology. Funded by private endowment, the Endowed Scholar Program in Clinical Oncology will develop the next generation of outstanding cancer physicians at UT Southwestern.
Essential features of the Endowed Scholars in Clinical Oncology are:
- Recruit exceptional clinically oriented physicians who will become the future extraordinary leaders in the cancer care
- Junior and mid-level faculty primary appointment can be from any clinical department
- Provide an opportunity for teaching, clinical, or translational research
Endowed Scholar Committee
- Carlos Artega, M.D. (Chair)
- James Brugarolas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Robert Collins, M.D.
- Phil Evans, M.D.
- David Gerber, M.D.
- Barbara Haley, M.D.
- John Mansour, M.D.
- Robert Timmerman, M.D.
Nominate an Endowed Scholar
To apply or nominate someone for this award, please email a CV and cover letter. firstname.lastname@example.org