The UT Southwestern Medical Center Office of Admissions, a division of Student and Alumni Affairs, is delighted that you are considering one of our academic programs. This page will provide you with general information about the admissions process with program-specific information available under each program link.
UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
UT Southwestern Medical School
Application must be made through the Texas Medical and Dental Application Service (TMDSAS). Admission to UT Southwestern Medical School is determined by an Admission Committee appointed by the Dean of the Medical School and composed of faculty members from both basic science and clinical departments. A personal interview is required and is initiated by invitation from the Admissions Committee.
- Primary application for the MD program
- MD Program Secondary Application
- American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS)
Primary Application for the Medical Scientist Training Program (MD/PhD)
UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
- Online application for most School of Health Professions Programs
- Central Application for Physician Assistant Programs (CASPA)
Online application for the UT Southwestern PA Program
- Orthotic Prosthetic Centralized Application System (OPCAS)
Online application for the UT Southwestern PO Program