Animal Resource Center
The ARC has established this page to present information to all web users and as a portal for personnel on-campus to our secure intranet site. Intranet access is restricted for on-campus and VPN users only. Intranet pages are designed to give specific information only to our user community.
Why is my ARC Badge Access not working?
The most common reason that ARC badge access is not initially granted is failure to complete the required IACUC and ARC training classes. To establish your ARC badge access, please contact the IACUC office at 214-645-6423.
The most common reasons that ARC badge access is cut off include:
- A failure to renew your Health History Questionnaire every year on your birth month
- A need to take IACUC or ARC training classes
- For attempting to enter a barrier animal facility less than 12 hours after entering a conventional animal facility
- You have recently replaced a lost or damaged badge
To re-establish your ARC badge access, please contact the following groups in the order provided below.
- Call the Worker Protection Program at 214-645-5300 to find out if you need to complete the Health History Questionnaire (HHQ)
- Call the IACUC office at 214-645-6423 to find out if you need to take training classes offered by the IACUC or ARC to gain access to the facility
- Call the ARC at 214-648-7490 to find out if your access was cut off for attempting to enter a barrier facility less than 12 hours after entering a conventional facility