Faculty Women's Club
Welcome to the Faculty Women's Club at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Female faculty, administrators, and wives of male faculty and administrators at UTSW are eligible for membership.
The purpose of our organization, which was founded in 1943, is to welcome newcomers and to promote fellowship in the campus community through projects, interest groups, and informative programs during the school year. Annual dues are $20 each fall. There are additional fees for certain events.
For more information or to join the group, please contact Angela McGarry or Hanne Sagalowsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.