The UT Southwestern Department of Clinical Sciences is a unique, interdisciplinary home for population science, clinical research, and development of novel research methodologies. Our mission is to:
- Improve health care in our community, Texas and beyond through population-based scientific innovation and intervention.
- Conduct high-impact methodological research with direct application to biomedicine and the delivery of care.
- Foster transdisciplinary collaborations to better address the challenges of science and medicine.
- Strengthen biomedical education through training in rigorous research methods.
- Provide scientific expertise in experimental design, data management and data analytics.