These programs are available free of charge. However, we request that you agree to the following:
- The software is the property of UT Southwestern and is made available as a service to the research community.
- The software will be used for research and teaching purposes only. Specifically, it will not be used in patient care.
- The software is not be distributed to others. However, anyone may contact the author for their own copy or download a personal copy from the this page.
- You agree to acknowledge the source of the software in any publications reporting on your use of it, along with the grants that have supported its development. The grants are NIH SCOR 2- P51-H47669-16, Dept. of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Award to C.R. Malloy and 2-P41-RR02584-06, Southwest Biomedical Magnetic Resonance Facility Grant. Please note that co-authorship is not required.
- The software is still in the development stage and IT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Because we are a state institution we are unable to assume any liability based on your use of the software.
Please fill out the following form as your acknowledgment of the above (all fields are required). Once complete, if after pressing "I Agree" you are not able to download the software, please contact Mark Jeffrey.