Electronic Research & Grant Organizer (ERGO)
ERGO, Electronic Research Grant Organizer, is a web-based system that allows for research-based activities to be processed in an electronic environment.
- Electronically routing forms through institutional processes and departments, eliminating the need to manually transport forms for approval.
- Storing all forms in an electronic storage cabinet, reducing paper costs, and eliminating the need to purchase and maintain filing cabinets to store paper documents.
- Providing the user with the ability to print forms and/or grants in their institutional paper format.
- Providing the user with real-time form tracking, allowing users to watch their forms move through institutional approval processes.
- Specialized search function allowing the user to instantaneously access and retrieve any previously completed form.
- A built-in report function to allow users to find data and run reports.
Access to ERGO requires a Southwestern ID and password from the UT Southwestern Medical Center campus.
Training for ERGO can be completed online or can be requested from AIS trainers.