Phlebotomy Services ($5/per blood draw)
Place an Order
- The Principal Investigator (PI) must obtain IRB approval for a study protocol.
- An IRB number, account number, and requisition number is required to place an order with the Phlebotomy Team in the Core Laboratory.
- For routine blood draws, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance of sample collection by using the website below. The time/place of collection, the number of individuals to be drawn and instructions for blood processing is provided to the team. If personnel are available, it may be possible to collect blood on shorter notice.
- The PI’s study team obtains written consent from each research subject prior to the blood draw.
- The phlebotomist will confirm that the consent form has been signed by the study participant and will confirm the identity of the participant using a picture ID or two forms of identification.
- We can also send out blood drawing kits to study participants living elsewhere.
- If prearranged, it may be possible to arrange for the Phlebotomy Team to accompany a study team representative to another location (such as the subject's home) to collect samples.