Clinical/Translational Investigator Resources
With support from a National Institutes of Health CTSA grant, the Department of Clinical Sciences and the Center for Translational Medicine developed extensive infrastructure to help facilitate clinical and translational research. Learn more about each component:
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, & Research Design (BERD)
- Data Collection & Management
- Regulatory Sciences Office
- Communication & Behavioral Sciences
- Research Ethics
- Pilot Grant Awards Program
- Inpatient/Outpatient Clinical & Translational Research Center (CTRC)
Clinical/Translational Research Lending Library
View the books in the Clincal/Translational lending library.
UTSW Library Resources
The Department of Clinical Sciences and the Center for Translational Medicine have a direct connection to the UT Southwestern Library through Helen Mayo, M.S., our reference librarian liaison. Helen is an excellent resource for program students. She is able to provide online literature searches, answer reference questions, provide visual training sessions in library products and services, and more. Helen also serves on IRB2.