Clinical Research Study Coordinator Services
The Clinical Research Unit offers research study coordinator services for all clinical disciplines. CRU coordinators are available for hire at an hourly rate. Any investigator from UT Southwestern or a Center for Translational Medicine partnering institution may request the services of our research study coordinator staff.
Services offered by research study coordinators include (but are not limited to):
- Assistance preparing study submission materials for industry-funded protocols;
- Assistance with Institutional Review Board (IRB) protocol submissions, continuing review, modifications, and study close-out;
- Participant screening and enrollment;
- Participant visit procedures (phlebotomy, infusions, EKGs, etc.);
- Data collection;
- Study documentation;
- Survey development and dissemination;
- Adverse event reporting;
- Specimen packaging, processing, shipping, and storage; and/or
- Other coordinator services upon request.