Research Profiles is UT Southwestern’s version of Elsevier’s SciVal Experts. Research Profiles highlights the publications of our researchers, as reflected in Elsevier’s Scopus database, increasing the visibility of faculty and academic staff to local, state, national, and international research and business communities. It can be used to search for expertise, identify research opportunities, and facilitate collaborations.
SciVal Funding supports researchers and research administrators in the pre-award stage of the funding process. Delivers quick and comprehensive access to current funding opportunities and award information, allowing users to find the right funding opportunities, analyze the funding environment, and maximize award chances.
- How Can Award Grants Help Me Find Relevant Opportunities?
- How Do I Create a Search Profile to Personalize My Recommendations?
- How Do I Find Sponsors Interested in Funding My Research?
Help and FAQs
- Ask Us (Library Help Request Form)
- What is SciVal?
- FAQs about SciVal
- Create a Faculty Account in SciVal
- Create a Non-Faculty Account in SciVal
For additional support contact Mary Ann Huslig in the UT Southwestern Health Sciences Digital Library and Learning Center.