Research Site Approvals
Human research studies proposed to occur at one or more of our affiliated performance sites require site approval before any research-related activities may begin at the site.
All Performance Site Approval forms are submitted through Velos, a UT Southwestern Medical Center research management system
Access to Velos requires a valid ID and password for UT Southwestern, Parkland Memorial Hospital, or Children’s Health℠. If you do not have access and need to request it, please visit the eResearch Access Request Form.
Note: Site approval is not required prior to Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval.
For questions regarding submission of the Performance Site Approval Form, please contact:
- Ambulatory Services: Stacey Clark at 214-648-0402, or email@example.com
- Children’s Health℠: Deborah Town, Director, Research Administration, at 214.456.2253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parkland Health & Hospital System: Research Administration, 214-590-0359.
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital: Matt Ferguson, Research Program Administrator, at 214-559-7620 or email@example.com
- UT Southwestern University Hospitals: Jean Hoyt-Sehnert at 214-645-1121, mail code 9238 (Attn: Jean Hoyt-Sehnert), or firstname.lastname@example.org