Health Services Provided
The following are services provided by Student Health Services:
- Care for episodic illness (Examples: Upper respiratory infection, urinary tract infections, poison ivy, muscle strains and sprains.)
- Care for medical problems (Examples: acne, hypertension, allergic rhinitis, constipation, hypothyroidism, hyperlipidemia)
- Complete physical examinations
- Travel Medicine: Recommendations regarding vaccines and prescriptions for vaccines and medications in preparation for foreign travel.
- Referrals: If you feel you need to see a specialist, call our office first. Usually your needs can be managed in our clinic. If you do need to see a specialist, we can arrange the initial visit for you.
- Lab & Radiology Tests: Tests can be ordered through Student Health as appropriate for the condition. Charges may apply.
- Immunizations (see Immunization page in this section)
Women's Health Care
Services provided to women eligible for Student Health Services are:
- Well woman exams
- Management of gynecological problems
- NOTE: We do not offer obstetric care in Student Health. If you are pregnant we will refer you to an on-campus OB/GYN physician.
Services Not Provided in Student Health
- Medical emergencies
- Obstetric care
- Allergy shots
- Hearing tests
- Formal vision tests