At UT Southwestern’s Prosthetics-Orthotics Clinic, highly skilled faculty members from the Prosthetics-Orthotics Program provide the entire spectrum of prosthetics and orthotics care. Practitioners in the clinic include William Carlton, CO, LO; Leslie Gray, CPO, LPO; Misty Judson, CP, LP; Susan Kapp, CPO, LPO; and Miguel Mojica, CPO, LPO.
Our mission is to provide quality care in an efficient, caring, and professional manner. In addition, we strive to keep the medical community informed of new technology through continuing education and research. Quality and integrity are at the heart of the care our Texas licensed and national board certified faculty provides, with the goal of improving the functional outcome of our patients.
Providing Comprehensive Care
- Upper and lower limb immediate post-operative care and preparatory prostheses
- Definitive prostheses
- Endoskeletal and exoskeletal prostheses
- Computer-aided-designed prosthetic sockets
- Microprocessor knees
- Myoelectric prostheses
- Sports prostheses
- Sub-atmospheric suspension, real-time prosthetic gait analysis using Compas™ technology
- Upper and lower limb, spinal, thermoplastic, laminated, and metal orthoses
- Fracture management
- Scoliosis orthoses
- Post-polio orthoses
- Sports orthoses
- Stance control orthotic knee joints
Care after the Fitting
- Educating patients on the use and care of their prostheses and orthoses
- Providing follow-up care as indicated
- Providing feedback to physicians, therapists, case managers, and others involved in the patient’s care
We’re located at 6011 Harry Hines Boulevard in Suite V2.302 on the second floor. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 214-645-8250. Please remember that you’ll need to be referred by your physician before you can receive services.
We welcome your participation as a patient model. If you have an amputation or use a brace and would like to volunteer, please let your practitioner know. These real life experiences are an essential part of the teaching program.