Thank you for your interest in the Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern.
Our two positions for July 2015 have been filled. Starting November 2014, we will participate in ERAS for two open fellowship positions beginning in July 2016. Our Program will not be participating in the Pediatrics Specialties Spring Match for July 2016.
- Applicants can begin to upload their information to ERAS on November 15, 2014.
- Programs will begin to review applicant information on December 1, 2014.
- Applications will be accepted to our Fellowship Program until February 28, 2015.
- Interviews for July 2016 positions will be conducted January 2015 through early April 2015.
Interested applicants should visit the ERAS Fellowships Applicant website to generate their application. Required documents include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical student performance evaluation (formerly medical school dean's letter)
- Official medical school transcript
- Copies of USMLE Step I, II, III score reports, or COMLEX scores
- Training director letter
- Two additional letters of recommendation from attending supervisors
The Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern only accepts permanent residents or J-1 ECFMG-sponsored visas. We do not sponsor H1-B visas for clinical training.