Thank you for your interest in the Pediatric Endocrinology fellowship program at UT Southwestern.
Our fellowship positions beginning July 2013 are filled. We will participate in ERAS for fellowship positions beginning in July 2014.
- Applicants can begin to upload their information to ERAS on Nov 15, 2012.
- Programs will begin to review applicant information on Dec 1, 2012.
- Applications will be accepted to our fellowship program until Feb 28, 2013.
- Interviews for July 2014 positions will be conducted January 2013 through early April 2013.
Interested applicants should visit the ERAS Fellowships Applicant website to generate their application. Required documents include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly medical school Dean's letter)
- Official medical school transcript
- Copies of USMLE Step I, II, III score reports, or COMLEX scores
- Training director letter
- Two additional letters of recommendation from attending supervisors
The Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern only accepts permanent residents or J-1 ECFMG sponsored visas. We do not sponsor H1-B visas for clinical training.