Thank you for your interest in the Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern.
Starting in November each year, we will participate in ERAS for two open fellowship positions beginning each July. Our Program will not be participating in the Pediatrics Specialties Spring Matches for July.
- Applicants can begin to upload their information to ERAS on November 15th.
- Programs will begin to review applicant information on December 1st.
- Applications will be accepted to our Fellowship Program until February 28th.
- Interviews for July positions will be conducted January through early April.
Interested applicants should visit the ERAS Fellowships Applicant website to generate their application. Required documents include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical student performance evaluation (formerly medical school dean's letter)
- Official medical school transcript
- Copies of USMLE Step I, II, III score reports, or COMLEX scores
- Training director letter
- Two additional letters of recommendation from attending supervisors
The Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern only accepts permanent residents or J-1 ECFMG-sponsored visas. We do not sponsor H1-B visas for clinical training.