Office of Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Office at UT Southwestern Medical Center is part of the Office of Student & Alumni Affairs and administers federal and institutional student loans and gift aid for the Medical School, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and the School of Health Professions. To be eligible for financial assistance, students must be accepted for admission or enrolled in good standing and making satisfactory academic progress.
The Office of Financial Aid is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Office is located in M2.200, and can be contacted at:
Office of Student Financial Aid
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75390-9064
Please visit Student and Alumni Affairs for more information.
UT Southwestern's Financial Aid website is your source of information when applying for financial assistance. We recommend that you review the information carefully. If you do not find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us directly at 214-648-3611.
- Child Care Form
- College Access Loan (CAL) Internet Instructions
- Computer Purchase Agreement
- Electronic Financial Aid Module (EFAM)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
- Free, comprehensive, objective guide to financial aid
- Federal Direct Loans
- Hinson-Hazlewood College Student Loan Forms
- Online Student Loan Counseling
- Physician Education Loan Repayment Program Factsheet
- Student Loan Information Chart
- 2013-2014 Income Verification Worksheet Dependent - A
- 2013-2014 Income Verification Worksheet Dependent - B
- 2013-2014 Income Verification Worksheet Independent - A
- 2013-2014 Income Verification Worksheet Independent - B
UT Southwestern does not have a preferred lender list. We cannot limit students to recommended lenders and we will certainly process loans from any eligible lender that you may choose and we will provide the maximum federal student aid available.