Auxiliary Enterprises ensures that business services designed to enhance and support UT Southwestern Medical Center’s core missions of teaching, research, and patient care are provided for the campus community with courteous efficiency. These services include: Food Services/Catering, Campus Housing, Mail Services/Campus Post Office, Parking Services, Special Concessions/Vending, and University Stores.
For your convenience ATMs are at the following locations:
- South Campus - D Plaza next to the cafeteria.
- St. Paul University Hospital - Physicians Office Building 1 (POB1) next to the Pharmacy.
- North Campus - North Campus Commons in the vending area.
- Aston Center - 2nd floor located near the Valet Parking Entrance.
- Charles Sprague - near the Ambulance Emergency Entrance.
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital - at the snack bar in the 5151 cafe.
Find out where to park here.
Click here to request a refund from a vending machine. Once the form is completed, it can be returned to the Cashier’s Office (B1.200). For St. Paul University Hospital employees and visitors, refunds may be obtained at the Nutrition Services office located on the second floor, near the cafeteria.