Auxiliary Enterprises ensures that business services designed to enhance and support UT Southwestern Medical Center’s core missions of teaching, research, and patient care are provided for the campus community with courteous efficiency. These services include:
- Food Services/Catering
- Mail Services/Campus Post Offices
- Parking Services
- Special Concessions/Vending
- University Stores
ATMs are at the following locations:
- South Campus – Next to the cafeteria within the Eugene McDermott Plaza and Lecture Halls (Building D).
- North Campus – In the vending area of the North Campus Commons.
- James W. Aston Ambulatory Care Center – Near the valet parking entrance on the second floor.
- Professional Office Building 1 (POB1) – Next to the pharmacy.
- Charles Cameron Sprague Clinical Science Building – Near the ambulance emergency entrance.
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital – At the snack bar in the 5151 Cafe.