As part of one of the world’s leading academic medical centers, excellence in patient care and outcomes is integral to our mission.
Members of the Department of Radiology perform nearly 1 million exams annually across the facilities we serve.
Serving Area Hospitals and Outpatient Centers
Physicians and staff within the Department of Radiology offer radiological services at hospitals and clinics throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including:
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – 870 beds; the primary teaching institution for UT Southwestern
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital – 460 beds; a major center for heart and lung transplantation
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital – 148 beds; one of the world’s premier neurological treatment centers
- Children’s Health℠ Children’s Medical Center Dallas – 487 beds; more than 50 pediatric specialty programs
- Outpatient Building
- Clinical Center at Richardson/Plano
- Aston Clinic
- Meadows Imaging Center
- Clements Imaging Building (PET Center)
- Rogers MRI Center
The Department also provides patient evaluations and clinical consultations in many Specialty Imaging Services.