As part of one of the world’s leading academic medical centers, excellence in patient care and outcomes is integral to our mission.
Members of the Department of Radiology perform more than 1 million exams annually across the facilities we serve.
Serving Area Hospitals and Outpatient Clinics
Physicians and staff within the Department of Radiology offer radiological services at hospitals and clinics throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, including:
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – 983 beds; the primary teaching institution for UT Southwestern
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital – 460 beds; a major center for heart and lung transplantation
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital – 152 beds; one of the world’s premier neurological treatment centers
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas – 406 beds; more than 50 pediatric specialty programs
- Outpatient Building
- Clinical Center at Richardson/Plano
- Aston Clinic
- Meadows Imaging Center
- Clements Imaging Building (PET Center)
- Rogers MRI Center
The Department also provides patient evaluations and clinical consultations in many Specialty Imaging Services.