The Department of Radiology offers post-residency training in a multitude of fellowship areas, including programs accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the Texas Medical Board (TMB).
Texas Medical Board Programs
- Breast Imaging
- Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Neurointerventional Radiology
- Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Women’s Imaging
Fellowship requirements include:
- Completion of an accredited residency in Diagnostic Radiology
- Board-certified or Board-eligible in Diagnostic Radiology
- Eligibility for Texas medical licensure
Clinical service and call duties are outlined on the individual fellowship information pages.