The Department of Radiology offers post-residency training in a multitude of fellowship areas, including programs accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the Texas Medical Board (TMB).
Texas Medical Board Programs
- Breast Imaging
- Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Neurointerventional Radiology
- Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Women’s Imaging
Fellowship requirements include:
- Completion of an accredited residency in Diagnostic Radiology
- Board-certifiation or Board-eligibility in Diagnostic Radiology
- Eligibility for Texas medical licensure
Clinical service and call duties are outlined on the individual fellowship information pages.
International Medical Graduates
International medical graduate applications should be submitted through the Dean's office at the applicant’s medical school or through Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
It is important to note that UT Southwestern's Department of Radiology only accepts permanent residents or J-1 ECFMG certified visas. We do NOT routinely offer H1-B visas or any other type of visa. For the UT Southwestern clinical visa policy, please visit UT Southwestern Clinical Training Visas.