The goal of the Psychiatry Clinical Research Infrastructure (P-CRI) is to provide a comprehensive system of clinical research support. A critical component of P-CRI services is research administration. The program assists researchers with study initiation, regulatory compliance, procurement and the development and maintenance of research databases.
The P-CRI also offers support and consultation on neurocognitive assessment administration, phenotyping and other biomarkers. In addition the P-CRI provides assistance with statistical analysis and training, and with grant, IRB, and manuscript submissions.
- Financial Review
- Grant Preparation
- Manuscript preparation*
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Phlebotomy (coming Winter 2014)
- Project setup and implementation for research studies and clinical trials
- Data management (data entry, data review, data cleaning, database design, and data storage)
- Use the defined database management system to construct a functional electronic interface based on the database definitions
- Construct procedural manuals and data dictionaries related to raw data files and analytical data files
- Train study personnel in the use of the electronic database management system interface
- Assist with preparation of reports and professional presentations
- Data analysis of completed studies
- Statistical consultation on grant applications, reports, and scholarly publications including sample size, design, and statistical methods
* To cite support from the P-CRI, or for a list of resources, please contact us at email@example.com.