The goal of the Psychiatry Clinical Research Infrastructure (P-CRI) Program is to provide a comprehensive system of clinical research support. A critical component of P-CRI services is research administration. The Program assists researchers with study initiation, regulatory compliance, procurement, and the development and maintenance of research databases.
The P-CRI offers support and consultation on neurocognitive assessment administration, phenotyping, and other biomarkers. In addition, the P-CRI helps with statistical analysis and training, and with grant, IRB, and manuscript submissions. Limited services are available to senior trainees through the sponsorship of a faculty member.
- Financial review
- Manuscript preparation*
- Budget development and justification review
- UT Southwestern and sponsor submission
- Consortium/subcontract agreements
- Document assemblage
- Liason to Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA)
*In order to guarantee resource availability, we require at least six weeks notice prior to your grant submission deadline.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Phlebotomy (Blood draws and sample processing)
- Project setup and implementation for research studies and clinical trials
- Data management (data entry, data review, data cleaning, database design, and data storage)
- Use of the defined database management system to construct a functional electronic interface based on the database definitions
- Construct procedural manuals and data dictionaries related to raw data files and analytical data files
- Train study personnel in the use of the electronic database management system interface
- Assist with preparation of reports and professional presentations
- Statistical consultation on grant applications, reports, and scholarly publications including sample size, design, and statistical methods
- Data analysis of completed studies (not included in the statistical consultation)
* To cite support from the P-CRI, or for a list of resources, please email us.