Three to four Fellowship training positions are available each year. The application cycle begins 12 months prior to entrance to the Fellowship.
We participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)-sponsored match for Subspecialties with the following application cycle:
December 1 - October 31: submission of application package on ERAS
August 1 - October 31: interview of selected candidates
November (2nd week): submission of rank order list to NRMP
December (1st week): match results and offer of appointment (for following July)
- Applicants must have an M.D. degree or equivalent and must have completed or be enrolled in a three-year residency program in general pediatrics or one of the alternate American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) pathways.
- Applicants must have U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or a J1 visa. Foreign graduates need an ECFMG certification that is valid for the duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants should use ERAS, as explained on the following sites:
The application package should be completed on ERAS and include:
- Completed Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement with long-term goals
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a department chair or residency director
Our program is also listed on FRIEDA.
If you are interested in an elective rotation in Cardiovascular Critical Care Medicine at Children’s Medical Center Dallas, please contact Dawn Baye, Residency Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-456-1867.