- Morphea in adults and children cohort II: Patients with morphea experience delay in diagnosis and large variation in treatment.
- An evaluation of long-term outcomes in adults with pediatric-onset morphea.
Other select publications
- Development of consensus treatment plans for juvenile localized scleroderma.
- Distinct autoimmune syndromes in morphea: a review of 245 adult and pediatric cases.
- UVA1 phototherapy for cutaneous diseases: an experience of 92 cases in the United States.
- UVA1 phototherapy: a review of mechanism and therapeutic application.
- Ultrasound as an outcome measure to assess disease activity in disorders of skin thickening: an example of the use of radiologic techniques to assess skin disease.
Read about more studies related to our UVA-1 phototherapy clinical trials.
Join the Study
Contact us by email or phone to set up an appointment