Morphea Registry Publications
- Morphea in adults and children cohort II: Patients with morphea experience delay in diagnosis and large variation in treatment
- An evaluation of long-term outcomes in adults with pediatric-onset morphea
Other select publications
- Development of consensus treatment plans for juvenile localized scleroderma
- Distinct autoimmune syndromes in morphea: a review of 245 adult and pediatric cases
- UVA1 phototherapy for cutaneous diseases: an experience of 92 cases in the United States
- UVA1 phototherapy: A review of mechanism and therapeutic application
- Ultrasound as an outcome measure to assess disease activity in disorders of skin thickening: An example of the use of radiologic techniques to assess skin disease
Read about more studies related to our UVA-1 phototherapy clinical trials.
Join the Study
Contact us by email or phone to set up an appointment.