Dermatology Surgery Conference Schedule
- Lectures are 7–8 a.m. Thursdays, unless otherwise specified.
- All lectures will be in UH02.138 (second floor of William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital), unless otherwise specified.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Dermatology residents, rotating residents, medical students, and PA students are invited to attend.
- Participants should prepare for lectures by reviewing the preparatory materials listed by each lecture. Viewing MDLive.net is also encouraged.
- Book chapters for resident reading are in Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, edited by June K. Robinson, M.D., C. William Hanke, M.D., Roberta D. Sengelmann, M.D., and Daniel M. Siegel, M.D., M.S.
- Recommended reading from Dermatology Bolognia, JL, ed., 2nd Edition, and Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, Robinson, JK, et al., 2005 Edition.
|Oct. 1||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Oct. 8||Nail Surgery|
|Oct. 15||Complications||Sowmya Ravi, M.D.|
|Oct. 22||Skin Tumor Conference||Margaret Moye, M.D.|
|Oct. 29||Flaps 1||Margaret Moye, M.D.|
|Nov. 5||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Nov. 12||No Lecture|
|Nov. 19||Flaps 2||Sowmya Ravi, M.D.
Margaret Moye, M.D.
|Nov. 26||Holiday - Thanksgiving|
|Dec. 3||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Dec. 10||No Lecture|
|Dec. 17||Skin Tumor Conference||Sowmya Ravi, M.D.|