Dermatology Surgery Conference Schedule
- Lectures are 7 - 8 a.m. on Thursdays, unless otherwise specified.
- All lectures will be given on the fourth floor of the UT Southwestern Outpatient Building, unless otherwise specified.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Dermatology residents, rotating residents, medical students, and PA students are invited to attend.
- Participants should prepare for lectures by reviewing the preparatory materials listed by each lecture. Viewing MDLive.net is also encouraged.
- Book chapters for resident reading are in Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, edited by June K. Robinson, M.D., C. William Hanke, M.D., Roberta D. Sengelmann, M.D., and Daniel M. Siegel, M.D., M.S.
- Recommended reading from Dermatology Bolognia, JL, ed., 2nd Edition, and Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, Robinson, JK, et al., 2005 Edition.
|Sept. 4||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Sept. 11||Skin Cancer||Divya Srivastava, M.D.|
|Sept. 18||Surgical Complications||Divya Srivastava, M.D.|
|Sept. 25||Flaps #1||Divya Srivastava, M.D.|
|Oct. 2||Skin Cancer||Rajiv Nijhawan, M.D.|
|Oct. 9||Flaps #2||Divya Srivastava, M.D.|
|Oct. 16||No Lecture|
|Oct. 23||Skin Tumor Conference||Todd Mollet, M.D.|
|Oct. 30||Grafts||Rajiv Nijhawan, M.D.|
|Nov. 6||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Nov. 13||Nail Surgery||Rajiv Nijhawan, M.D.|
|Nov. 20||Journal Club||Todd Mollet, M.D.
Jenny Nelson, M.D.
|Nov. 27||Canceled (Thanksgiving)|
|Dec. 4||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Dec. 11||Resident Quiz|
|Dec. 18||Skin Tumor Conference||Jenny Nelson, M.D.
|Dec. 25||Canceled (Holidays)|