Dermatology Surgery Conference Schedule
- Lectures are 7–8 a.m. Thursdays, unless otherwise specified.
- All lectures will be given on the fourth floor of the UT Southwestern Outpatient Building, unless otherwise specified.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Dermatology residents, rotating residents, medical students, and PA students are invited to attend.
- Participants should prepare for lectures by reviewing the preparatory materials listed by each lecture. Viewing MDLive.net is also encouraged.
- Book chapters for resident reading are in Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, edited by June K. Robinson, M.D., C. William Hanke, M.D., Roberta D. Sengelmann, M.D., and Daniel M. Siegel, M.D., M.S.
- Recommended reading from Dermatology Bolognia, JL, ed., 2nd Edition, and Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, Robinson, JK, et al., 2005 Edition.
|May 7||Pediatric Dermatology|
|May 14||Cosmetic Complications||Kristel D. Polder, M.D.|
|May 21||Resident Cosmetics Sclera, hair transplant, lipo, invasive vein tx||First-year resident|
|May 28||Resident Cosmetics IPL, PDL, tattoo removal, peels||First-year resident|
|Jun. 4||Pediatric Dermatology|
|Jun. 12||Laser Resurfacing||Kristel D. Polder, M.D.|
|Jun. 16||Skin Tumor Conference 6||Todd Mollet, M.D.|