The physicians of UT Southwestern Medical Center’s Division of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery perform procedures at Children’s Health℠.
Procedures performed or problems diagnosed and treated:
- Repair of all congenital defects
- Repair/replacement of dysfunctional heart valves
- Cardiac assist devices including balloon pumps, left ventricular assist devices, and the Berlin heart
- Heart transplantation
- Pediatric thoracic surgery
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac defibrillator implantation
Visit the Heart Center at Children’s Health for more information.