- Faculty / Physician
- Insurance / Billing
- Administrative / Clerical Support
- Allied Health Professionals
- Campus Services
- Research & Laboratory Support
- Skilled Trade / Engineering
- Information Technology
- Search All Jobs
Welcome to the Career Opportunities and Employment Information site. On these pages, individuals interested in applying for employment at UT Southwestern Medical Center may find links to current job listings, on-line resume forms, and additional information about the university and hospitals. Prospective and current employees also can find information about UT Southwestern policies and procedures, benefits, and training programs.
We accomplish these goals in a collaborative environment where researchers, including five Nobel Prize-winning scientists, share ideas with primary caregivers. Through our top rated schools, hospitals, dozens of clinics and care centers, and leading-edge biomedical research labs, UT Southwestern employs a talented, diverse workforce.
All of UT Southwestern Medical Center's activities are directed toward four goals:
- To improve health care in our community, Texas, our nation, and the world through innovation and education.
- To educate the next generation of leaders in patient care, biomedical science and disease prevention.
- To conduct high-impact, internationally recognized research.
- To deliver patient care that brings UT Southwestern's scientific advances to the bedside - focusing on quality, safety and service.
To the extent provided by applicable law, no person shall be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination under any program or activity sponsored or conducted by The University of Texas System or any of its component institutions, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability.
Internal Candidate Bidding Guidelines
More details are available on MyUTSW.