- Faculty / Physician
- Insurance / Billing
- Administrative / Clerical Support
- Allied Health Professionals
- Campus Services
- Research & Laboratory Support
- Skilled Trade / Engineering
- Information Technology
- Search All Jobs
Welcome to the Career Opportunities and Employment Information site. On these pages, individuals interested in applying for employment at UT Southwestern Medical Center may find links to current job listings, online resume forms, and additional information about the Medical Center. Prospective and current employees also can find information about UT Southwestern policies and procedures, benefits, and training programs.
We accomplish these goals in a collaborative environment where researchers, including six Nobel Prize-winning scientists, share ideas with primary caregivers. Through our top rated schools, hospitals, dozens of clinics and care centers, and leading-edge biomedical research labs, UT Southwestern employs a talented, diverse workforce.
All of UT Southwestern Medical Center's activities are directed toward four goals:
- To improve health care in our community, Texas, our nation, and the world through innovation and education.
- To educate the next generation of leaders in patient care, biomedical science, and disease prevention.
- To conduct high-impact, internationally recognized research.
- To deliver patient care that brings UT Southwestern's scientific advances to the bedside – focusing on quality, safety, and service.
UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Read our full Non-Discrimination Policy.
Internal Candidate Bidding Guidelines
More details are available on MyUTSW.
Clery Act - Disclosure of Annual Security Report
As of October 1, 2010, higher education institutions must change the way they develop and publish emergency plans and report incidents. The federal Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) requires all postsecondary educational institutions that participate in certain federal aid programs to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses. Online copy of the Annual Security Report