Leaders of UT Southwestern and Children’s Health came together Wednesday, Oct. 16, to celebrate an agreement to create a new venture to enhance pediatric care in North Texas.
Dr. Daniel K. Podolsky, President of UT Southwestern Medical Center, and Christopher J. Durovich, President and CEO of Children’s Health, held a signing ceremony to mark a Master Affiliation Agreement that forms a nonprofit entity to develop plans for a new joint pediatric enterprise.
The organizations announced the makeup of an eight-member board that will oversee the new enterprise. Members of the board are:
- John Warner, M.D., Executive Vice President for Health System Affairs
- W. P. Andrew Lee, M.D., Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs, Provost, and Dean, UT Southwestern Medical School.
- Julio Pérez-Fontán, M.D., Chair, Department of Pediatrics, and Physician-in-Chief, Children’s Medical Center
- Christopher Madden, M.D., Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, UT Southwestern Medical Group
- David Berry, President, System Clinical and Scientific Operations
- Pete Perialas Jr., President, Children’s Health Care Network and Chief Strategy Officer
- Jeremiah Radandt, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Tammy Webb, Executive Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer