Are you feeling depressed or down?
If you are between 18-50 years old and:
- Are feeling down or depressed
- Have lost interest or pleasure in doing things
- Are NOT currently taking antidepressants
Or are you just interested in participating as a healthy volunteer?
If you are between the ages of 18-50 years old and:
- Do not have any significant medical of psychiatric history
- Are NOT currently taking psychiatric medication
You may be eligible for a research study at UT Southwestern Medical Center evaluating the effects of cortisol on mood, memory and the brain.