Multiple postdoctoral positions are immediately available in the Medical Artificial Intelligence and Automation (MAIA) Lab at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW), for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in developing and applying artificial intelligence techniques in solving important medical problems such as:
- Image reconstruction and segmentation
- Disease diagnosis and treatment solution recommendation
- Care delivery optimization, automation, safety
- Treatment outcome and toxicity prediction
- Individualized and precision medicine
- Patient care in resource limited regions
- Medical error detection and prevention
- Assisted care and chronic disease management with wearable sensors
We are looking for highly motivated Ph.D. graduates in the fields of computer science, data science, bioinformatics, applied mathematics, biomedical/industrial/electrical engineering, or other engineering and physical sciences with experience in deep learning.
Curiosity, open-mindedness, creativity, persistence, and collaborative-work ability are the key personal skills we target. Demonstrated research experience and publication record are necessary. Successful candidates should have programming skills in Python, Java, or C++. A strong interest in collaborative and interdisciplinary research is required. The postdoctoral positions at UTSW are full-time research positions. Initial appointment will be for one year with renewable appointments for subsequent years.
Interested candidates should e-mail a CV and a list of three references to:
Gabrielle Hawthorne, M.H.A.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Department of Radiation Oncology
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
2280 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75390-9303
Office: 214.645.8523 | Fax: 214.645.7622
UT Southwestern is an equal opportunity institution.