u-track is a multiple-particle tracking software that is designed to:
- Track dense particle fields.
- Close gaps in particle trajectories resulting from detection failure.
- Capture particle merging and splitting events resulting from occlusion or genuine aggregation and dissociation events.
Its core is based on formulating correspondence problems as linear assignment problems and searching for a globally optimal solution. The software is written in Matlab, and can be called either via a Graphical User Interface or command line.
For more information, please see Jaqaman et al., Nature Methods 5, pp. 695-702 (2008).
- Software download (from Danuser lab website)
ColocP2C is a colocalization software (written in Matlab) that is designed to:
- Assess colocalization between two molecular entities from multi-channel high-resolution light microscopy images when one molecule has a punctate appearance while the other has a continuous appearance.
- Assess the above colocalization in the context of a thrid molecular entity (i.e. "conditional" colocalization).
For more information, please see Maringa-Githaka et al., Journal of Cell Science 129, pp. 4175-4189 (2016).
- Software download