Bradley Lega, M.D.
- Bachelor’s degree: Rice University
- Medical School: Baylor Colege of Medicine (2006)
- Internship: University of Pennsylvania Health System (2007), General Surgery
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania (2013), Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2014), Epilepsy
- Memory encoding and retrieval
- Restoring memory function after brain injury
Southwestern Health Resources has selected neurosurgeon Dr. Lega as the inaugural grant recipient for its Texas Health Resources Clinical Scholars Program to further his research into improving the memory of those with epilepsy and other degenerative brain diseases.