We currently have the following lab opportunities open:
Our lab is focused on studying the role of innate and adaptive immune response in regulating tumor growth and how nanomedicine can be used to enhance anti-tumor immunity. We are seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral scientist who is interested in developing highly innovative immune nanomedicine platforms for cancer treatment.
- A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in bioengineering, chemical engineering, or related disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of biointerfacing chemistry, nanomaterial conjugation, and characterization.
- Basic experience with cell biology and biochemistry techniques.
- Previous experience with FACS and animal work is a plus.
How to apply:
Application information should be sent directly via firstname.lastname@example.org to Dr. Wen Jiang and should include:
- A cover letter expressing applicant’s research interests and how they relate to the lab’s research focus
- A copy of current CV
- Contact information for two references