Thomas F. Floyd, MD
- Medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency in Anesthesiology at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesiology at the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging at Penn under John A. Detre, MD, Department of Neurology.
- Research Interests:
- The role of the Hypoxia Inducible Factor in aging-related cognitive decline
- The role of disease associated hypoxia (CHF, OSA, COPD, Anemia) in accentuating cognitive failure with aging