Coding and Visualization
- Informative blog articles at Data Science Central
- If you love to code (bioinformatics problems), visit Rosalind
- R-bloogers always saves my day!
- Principal Component Analysis (in R) and Principal Component Analysis (in Python).
Articles and publications
- This paper is a good read for CRISPR
- The software used for analyzing the screening results MAGeCK, RIGER
- Take an insight into the methods used by gene set enrichment analysis
- Various gene set analysis methods
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test
- This is a blog by Rafa Irizarry, Roger Peng and Jeff Leek
- Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science
- How does multiple testing correction work?
Single cell Transcriptomics
- Single Cell Sequencing
- An Introduction to the Analysis of Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing Data
- Normalization in single cell
- If you are facing understanding the results of MAGeCK, please visit the link to their discussion group