Coding and Visualization
- Informative blog articles at Data Science Central
- If you love to code (bioinformatics problems), visit Rosalind
- R-bloogers always saves my day!
- Principal Component Analysis (in R) and Principal Component Analysis (in Python).
Articles and publications
- This paper is a good read for CRISPR
- The softwares used for analyzing the screening results MAGeCK, RIGER
- Take an insigth into the methods used by gene set enrichment analysis at link
- Various gene set analysis methods
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test
- This is a blog by Rafa Irizarry, Roger Peng and Jeff Leek
- Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science
- How does nultiple testing correction work ?
Single cell Transcriptomics slides by Bioinformatics Lab