The UT Southwestern Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides a variety of workplace seminars for staff, leaders and departments.
Available seminars may include the following topics:
- Are You Managing Time?
- Asserting Yourself in the Workplace
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Coping with Trauma and Disaster: Effects on the Workplace
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Depression: Effects on the Family and Workplace
- Domestic Violence – Whose Problem Is It? (Employee Version)
- Domestic Violence – Whose Problem Is It? (Supervisor Version)
- Effective Communication – Did You Say What I Think You Said?
- Employee Assistance Program: Supervisory Training (4 hours)
- Employee Assistance Program: Understanding Your EAP (Employee Version)
- Employee Assistance Program: Understanding Your EAP (Supervisor Version)
- Grief and Loss: Normal Reactions to Life Changes
- Handling Anger in the Workplace
- Holiday Stress: Is It Over Yet?
- How to Deal with Difficult People
- Mindfulness for Stress Reduction at Work
- More Difficult People: They’re Everywhere!
- Multigenerational Workplace
- Parenting Skills and Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques for Coping with Stress
- Substance Abuse and the Workplace Impact
- Violence in the Workplace – Supervisors and Managers
- Violence in the Workplace – Employees
Interested in setting up a workplace seminar?
Employee Assistance Program