The Master of Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling Program is an educational experience that will challenge and motivate you. To meet your expectations and satisfy accreditation requirements, we ask our applicants to be exceptionally well prepared.
To be considered for our program, you must:
- Complete a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. (We recommend an undergraduate major in the behavioral sciences, such as gerontology, psychology, sociology, or rehabilitation. Education and business administration majors are also acceptable.)
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic statistics.
- Earn a recommended GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in science and overall.
- Complete and submit an online application. (The Program currently is not accepting applications.)
- Pay a $50 application fee.
- Submit three letters of recommendation. (We recommend letters from instructors, undergraduate advisors or other academic/research mentors.)
- Submit a minimum combined score of 300 from the Graduate Record Examination taken within the last five years. (We may accept an older score if you’ve been recently engaged in other graduate studies.)
- Submit your TOEFL scores if you’re an international student who has not completed an undergraduate degree from a U.S. university.