Beginning in the summer of your senior year of the Master of Radiation Therapy Program, you’ll participate in hands-on clinical rotations that include actual simulation, treatment delivery, and patient care. These rewarding experiences will give you an invaluable opportunity to hone your knowledge and skills in a variety of settings.
Your rotations will take you to outstanding UT Southwestern facilities, where you’ll participate in state-of-the-art cancer treatment under the supervision of faculty and staff.
- Moncrief Radiation Oncology Center – North and East Campuses
- Annette Simmons Stereotactic Center at Zale Lipshy University Hospital
You’ll work with the latest treatment techniques and technologies, including:
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy with Calypso®
- Varian RapidArc®
- True Beams
- Elektra Versa
- Vital Beam
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Sterotactic body Radiation Therapy