At UT Southwestern Medical Center, we offer students a supportive environment that facilitates community building and maximizes their educational experience. Our community of students and renowned faculty work in lockstep to continue UT Southwestern’s tradition of medical education that’s based on a strong background in the basic sciences, early clinical experiences, and an unsurpassed program of hands-on clinical training that characterizes some of the nation’s best hospitals.
Our rigorous curriculum will challenge and inspire you – and prepare you for the future of medicine, today.
An education at UT Southwestern is not just classrooms and clinics. We also offer students:
- Opportunities to grow personally and professionally with our engaging Academic Colleges program
- Exposure to issues surrounding population health and communal impacts on patient health
- An expanding program for gaining international experience and exploring global health issues
- Extensive and flexible research opportunities that allow students to take part in advancing medicine however it best aligns with their goals
- A chance to earn additional advanced degrees that ensure our students have the experience necessary to carve out a path in medicine that aligns with their values and career goals